GTI provides nationwide ongoing maintenance and "move/add/change" (MAC) support for a wide range of technologies…from telephony through fully converged network and wireless systems.
GTI provides vital maintenance and support services:
- On call and dispatch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Both on-site and remote technical support services
- Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 support
- Depending on client needs, GTI offers varying levels of service agreements—with committed service response times.
GTI’s customer base has included:
- Multiple federal agencies (DOD and Civilian) as well as numerous commercial clients
- Nearly 10,000 individual customer sites
- Locations in every state plus multiple territories and possessions of the United States
- Nationwide support services for Social Security Administration, U.S. Department of Agriculture and Department of Justice
- Flexibility to support locations with as few as three to more than 3,000 end users.
GTI custom designs complete scalable broadband networking solutions.
GTI is the firm that built the largest point-to-point wireless campus network for a federal agency…using Proxim products.
From Wi-Fi to wireless gigabit Ethernet, GTI has installed hundreds of wireless telecommunications systems—nationwide—giving us the expertise needed to make sure that you'll get the most out of this exciting new technology. Our complete wireless survey, analysis, and design engineering services include:
GTI also provides complete installation and maintenance services, and designs for both single-site and multi-site installations nationwide. So whether it is for one building or 20, we have the experience to find the solution that best fits your needs. Furthermore, varying levels of service agreements—with committed service response times—are available.
- Public Access — GTI uses Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) protocols on public-access bandwidth.
- Secure Wireless Networks — By using established relationships with major manufacturers, we are able to provide point-to-point (or point-to-multipoint) networks on dedicated frequencies.
- Encryption — GTI is a vendor partner with CipherOptics, Thales, and Safenet.
- Multi-vendor Solutions — GTI has installed numerous wireless systems involving both single-manufacturer systems and multi-manufacturer systems.